This website is maintained by the Landguard Partnership. The following are terms and conditions of use of the site. Acceptance of these conditions is a requirement for use of this site.
These conditions of use are governed by English law and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Landguard Partnership give no warranty and make no representation as to the content of this site or its accuracy and accept no liability for any errors or omissions in it.
- The Landguard Partnership do not warrant that use of the site will not infringe third party rights.
- The Landguard Partnership do not warrant that use of this site or materials downloaded from it will not cause computer virus infection or other damage to property.
- It is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that use is at the user's own risk.
- The Landguard Partnership, nor any of the site's editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits (but not including death or personal injury).
Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and these pages are protected by copyright and no part of them may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except with our prior permission or in accordance with the next term set out below.
Printing off or downloading material from the site is permitted for personal non-commercial purposes only. Reproduction of any part of the website, including but not limited to the structure, overall style and program code is prohibited.
All information on this site is as accurate as possible; however inevitably there is the possibility of error. Please do let us know of any issues so that they can be rectified immediately. You can contact us at email@example.com
This site includes links to other sites on the Internet. We are not responsible for such sites and cannot vouch for the security, suitability or accuracy of their content. Use of these links is at the user's own risk.
We may change these conditions of use from time to time. These changes will be binding without further visits to this page to re-read this notice.
In the event of any enquiries relating to conditions of use, copyright or the reproduction of material on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data is important to the Landguard Partnership. We promise to process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018, for legitimate purposes only. We will only pass your details to another agency if it is required by law or that agency is relevant to your enquiry.
We do not collect personal data through this website.
Please note: this document is in pdf format, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
View Point Road
Tel: 01394 444457/8.